Jun 16, 2013

Sequin Shorts and Hunters


 
Hi Everybody,
 
You may think I am a real nutter wearing Hunters in the sun but honestly an hour before I took these pictures it was raining and really dark. Well, tough I must get used it and my readers as well.
What do you say to my sequin shorts with Hunters anyway? I thought it would be a good touch of glam for a traditional BBQ party.
 
Asi si rikate, ze jsem holka blazniva nosit holiny, kdyz sviti slunicko. Ale prisaham, ze jeste hodinu pred tim strasne lilo a bylo zatazeno. No to je tezky, mela bych si na tyhle zmeny zvyknout a vy taky. Alespon mi nikdo nemusi vycitat, ze mi musela byt zima nebo horko, protoze ty Britske zmeny jsou proste nepredvidatelne.
Co rikate mimochodem na flitrove sortky s holiny? Kdyz se dela mensi BBQ party tak proc ne?
 
Love Glamazon xoxo 
 

Wearing: Zara Shorts, Warehouse Jumper, Gap Shirt, Topshop Necklace, Hunter Boots


3 comments:

  1. WOW Eva you look really adorable wearing your sequin Shorts, Tights and Hunter Wellies, I wear my Wellies in the sun too and get a lot of admiring glances when I wear them in town.
    Jennifer
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evi, ty nezklameš. Flitrované šortky s Hunterkami nemají chybu! Tohle je perfektní. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see Girls wearing Rubber Wellingtons and my blog http://juliewearswellingtons.wordpress.com shows how good they look when worn with the right Outfit and seeing you with your Wellingtons on makes me very happy you look really sweet and I've got tender feelings for you.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...