Mar 3, 2013

Pearl Necklace

 
Hey Darlings,
 
I am sending greetings from Czech Republic. This  new necklace traveled with me and I already lost two pearls out of it. By lost I mean they actually fell down of the necklace and trust me I was not happy. I got it in Zara on Friday and with first wear to loose two of them...Hello...
However it does not change the fact that I absolutely love it...
 
Posilam pozdravy z Ceska. Tento novy nahrdelnik se mnou cestoval a behem prvniho noseni mi z nej spadly dve perly. Jako to je pech, koupila jsem ho v patek v Zare a uz se kazi?
Samozrejme to nemeni nic na faktu, ze je prekrasny...
Co na nej rikate?
 
Love Glamazon xoxo
 
 
Wearing: Zara Blouse and Waistcoat and Necklace, All Saints Jeans, DKNY Bag, Sam Edelman Boots
 
 


4 comments:

  1. strasne ti to slusi. a kabelka je super

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta je maminky, kdysi ji dostala od nas k vanocum a kdyz jsem doma, tak si ji pujcuju, at mam zmenu :)

      Delete
  2. úžasný náhrdelník, miluji perly:), http://katefashionstyle.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...