Feb 14, 2013

Team your jeans with...


Hey My Dears,

I am in love with this top from Zara. It is simple and it gives kind of smart blazer bit of edge. Just perfect for combinations I like. I can see it with a glam skirt or tailored blazer as well as sneakers and classy trousers. I am sure I will have lots of fun playing around with this.

And hope you had a good Valentines Day !!!

NYC tricko jsem si v Zare tak zamilovala, ze jsem si ho koupila i bez zkouseni. Je to presne ten kousek, se kterym se clovek opravdu vyhraje. Uz ted me napada tolik veci jako treba glam sukne nebo klasicke sacko a podpatky a nebo tak tenisky a elegantnejsi kalhoty. Tenhle typ tricka proste sedi do kombinaci, ktere me bavi, kombinaci, ktere by clovek normalne necekal. 

Doufam, ze jste si uzili vcera Valentyna !!!

Love Glamazon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...