May 31, 2013

The IT GIRL T-Shirt



 
Hi Everybody,
 
Whoever came out with a term of IT something probably did not know how common this connection will become. However when I saw this super cheap T-Shirt from Mango I knew I had to have it. Definitely not an It Girl although it feels good to wear it. Making a statement at least with my T-Shirt. And I am sure this is not the last time I am wearing it. You just cannot leave a simple black and white top lying around in your closet.
 
So who is becoming IT GIRL with me?
 
 
Nevim kdo prisel s napadem pouzivat v anglictine "neco" a IT a vytvorit tak ikonicke spojeni, ale kazdopadne je to v dnesni dobe zazity termin. Je vsude kolem nas IT bag, car, bar nebo treba IT GIRL. Ja samozrejme zadna IT Girl nejsem (mozna tak behem sveho denniho sneni - keep dreaming Eva), ale to mi nebranilo v tom si tohle tricko koupit. Je super levne, myslim, ze jsem si tak levnou vec neporidila pekne dlouho a cernobila klasika nezklame. Takze si to budu chodit a pekne si hrat na prsou tenhle napis.
 
Takze kdo se spolu se mnou stane dalsi IT GIRL?
 
Love Glamazon xoxo
 
Wearing: Aldo Heels, D&G Clutch, Zara Leather Trousers, H&M Coat, Mango T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...