Feb 24, 2013

Active


Hey Darlings,

I am always looking for a bit of change in my fitness regime. I started to go swimming a lot recently. By saying a lot I mean I go during the weekends. A good thing is that I live round the corner so I always have a proper shower back home and that would explain the beanie. It keeps me warm once I get out and my hair is still a bit wet. Anyway, I love the power of leopard print as it always spices everything up and even the most casual outfit looks all of a sudden much better.

Snazim se neustale menit svuj fitness rezim. Necekejte, ze jsem nejaka super zena, co dela porad neco jineho kazdy den v tydnu, to ne. Ale momentalne pridavam do sveho programu vikendove plavani. Mam vyhodu, ze mam bazen par minut od domu a tak si davam poradnou sprchu az doma. To asi vysvetluje, ze mam sebou pokazde cepici. Ta se na vlhke vlasy do zimy skutecne hodi. 
Kazdopadne mam pocit, ze leopardi potisk pozvedne i ten nejobycejnejsi outfit na mene obycejny a clovek se hned citi lepe. A kdyz uz nic, tak jsem urcite byla nejvetsi selmice v mistnim wellness klubu :)

Preji vsem krasnou Nedeli.

Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: Mango Coat, Zara Top and Pants, Francesco Biasia Bag, Asos Beanie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the outfit!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taky jsem zacala plavat o vikendech, je to nejlepsi forma pohybu! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ten kabat je fakt super!!! ty bys ale byla kocka i bez nej:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat. I've been wanting to get back into swimming again. I was swimming pretty regularly for a while, but then I got into running and that kind of took over. I really miss swimming though.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jsi šelmice největší, ten potisk na tričku s tygrovaným kabátem, fakt vtipné :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...