Jan 5, 2013

Team your jeans with ...




Hi Sweethearts,

How is your first week in 2013? I am happy and hopefully my blogging mood will come back soon. I am bringing another post team your jeans with. This time I picked lot of black, rose gold necklace and animal print D&G clutch. I guess you cannot go too wrong with this combination.

Jak probiha u vas prvni tyden v roce 2013? Ja jsem spokojena, jenom cekam, az me chytne opet blogovaci nalada. Prinasim vam alespon dalsi post team your jeans with a tentokrat jsem vybrala opet ruzove zlato a klasickou kombinace cerne a zvireciho potisku.
Myslim, ze je to sazka na jistotu.

Preji vsem krasny den.

Love Glamazon xoxo

Clothes: D&G clutch, Forever 21 Top, Silence & Noise Blazer
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...