Dec 8, 2012

New In...Rose Gold Jewellery


Good Morning Darlings,

I am now obssesed with rose gold jewellery and I treated myself to these two little pieces yesterday. I think I will be posting some inspiration post as I love to wear this shade of gold together with silver or other shades :)

Jsem ted posedla ruzovym zlatem a tak jsem si poridila tyhle dve drobnosti. Vcera jsem sla nasat po praci atmosferu Vanoc na Covent Garden a v Oasis poridila tyhle nausnicky a naramek. Asi vydam i inspiraci post, protoze me bavi kombinace ruzoveho zlata spolu s jinymi odstiny jako treba stribro.

Preju vam krasny den.

Love Glamazon xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Rose Gold Jewelry isn’t just a cute colour for jewellery, either – pink can be a fabulously flattering colour as long as you choose the right tone. If you have pink-toned skin, then go for a ‘cool’ pink with a bit of blue underneath, like this pretty Coleen Ruffle Shift Dress, which will balance out any rosiness in your cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...