Oct 14, 2012

Lace Details Forever


Hey Darlings,

Did you miss me? I am back from a quick weekend in Czech Republic and as always I did not want to bring too many things. One of the things I always think of is how to combine things and I tend to pack simple things and timeless things. Like this Armani Exchange dress I bought ages ago in New York and still love it. As you can see all it needs is a bit of dress down styling for a day. So I added a grey cardigan from Zara and this gorgeous leather jacket :)

Chybela jsem vam? A nelzete :DDD Jsem zpatky v Londyne a jako vzdy jsem si na kratky pobyt v CR nechtela brat moc veci. Resim to vzdy tak, ze si beru jednoduse kombinovatelene kousky. Jako treba tyhle Armani Exchange saty s krajkou. Koupila jsem je pred par lety v New Yorku a libi se mi porad stejne. Opravdu nadcasovy kousek a jak vidite staci jednoduchy styling a hodi se i na bezne noseni. Jednoduchy svetrik ze Zary a klasicka kozena bunda z nich udelaji obycejne saty. A jindy staci krasne boty a pekny pasek a jsou z nich skvele saty na vecer :)

A jaky mate kousek v satniku vy, ktery vas nezklame pri zadne prilezitosti?

Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: Muubaa Leather Jacket, Balenciaga Bag, Armani Exchange Dress, Zara Cardigan, Rayban Sunglasses

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lace. It's certainly a great material to wear. I like how you toughened up this lacy skirt with that jacket.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evi, máš krásné nohy, takže Tobě by slušely jakékoli šaty..:-) Moc hezký model :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...