Oct 6, 2012

Behind the camera....Kiara


Good Morning Darlings,

I am just enjoying amazing Saturday morning, I did my workout and made myself nice brunch including some fried eggs, toast and sausage with the nicest cup of tea. That is how every morning should start and if I look outside the sun is shining as well. How pleasant:)

These are the pictures I mentioned I did for lovely Kiara last weekend. She is very young and very beautiful and although she did not have any experience in being photographed or posing she did extremely well.

What do you think?

Ja si uzivam krasneho a slunecneho sobotniho rano. Uz v sedm rano jsem si zacvicila a ted jsem si pochutnala na brunchi v podobe vajicek, toastu a sausages. Takhle by melo vypadat kazde rano. Dneska neplanuju nic extra a konecne mam po trech tydnech den jenom pro sebe :)

Tohle jsou fotografie z minuleho vikendu, ktere jsem nafotila Kiare. Je silene mladicka a moooc krasna. Prestoze byla trosku nervozni a mela malo zkusenosti s fotografovanim, nebo spise receno pozovanim, tak ji to slo vyborne a myslim, ze nektere fotky se velmi povedly.

Co myslite?

Preji vsem krasny vikend:)

Love Glamazon xoxo

2 comments:

  1. super, tady se mi líbí úplně všchny, nemám připomínky ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krásné fotky a krásná slečna.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...