Sep 29, 2012

Trench at Portobello


Hey Guys,

Finally had a bit of time, turned off my fitness pal as I refuse to log on those thousands of calories and when I checked my ipad and bloglovin website I had 1271 unread posts. This is how much little time I had. Fortunately I could not sleep last night so instead of sleeping I was eating carrot cake and catching up on blogs. I know neither of that is very healthy :) 

And I spent amazing Saturday eating even worse food inluding amazing type of cheese, french bread and red wine at my friend's house in Notting Hill. I did a good thing that I turned my fitness pal off otherwise it would think I am kidding :DDD

Konecne vikend a trochu casu na jine veci nez prace, takze jsem pro dnesek vypnula moji aplikaci fitness pal, protoze se hodlam proste cpat cely vikend. A taky jsem konecne zapnula ipad a zjistila, ze na bloglovinu jsem mela 1271 neprecetenych postu, proste nemam v tydnu moc casu je cist. Ale diky me nespavosti jsem misto spanku ve tri trano prochazela blogy a jedla mrkvovy kolac....oh no...chudak moje telo, musi byt z toho trochu v transu :DDD

Ale Sobotu jsem stravila s kamaradkama v Notting Hill, pojidanim syru, francouzkeho chleba a pitim cerveneho vina. Jeste ze fitness pal je na vikend v chladku, aby mi tam nenaskocil velky napis YOU PIG :)

A co vy a vikendy? Hresite v jidle? 

Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: Hugo Boss Pants, Zara Top, Burberry Coat, Mulberry  Bag, Report Boots, Rayban Sunglasses

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...