Sep 4, 2012

Street Style Inspiration....Fendi


Hey Guys,

I am coming with more street style inspiration and this time I snapped my friend who is currently pregnant. That is something I have never touched on this blog. I think she looks beautiful even with her bump and that Fendi Peekaboo is to die for.

Tentokrat prinasim inspiraci street style fotografii moji kamaradky. Tohle na blogu jeste nebylo, moda pro tehotne :) Podle me je proste krasna i s briskem a vypada velmi sik a jeji Fendi Peekaboo je naprosto fantasticka...:)

Nejvic me fascinuje, ze zkombinovat tyhle dva odstiny modra a vinova by me nenapadlo :) A vypada to velmi dobre.

Wearing: Bag Fendi Peekaboo, Dress Richard Nicoll, Boots Isabel Marant, Sunglasses Oliver Peoples, Watch Rolex

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...