Aug 9, 2012

T by Alexander Wang maxi


Hey Darlings,

Hope you are all well. Some of you may remember when I purchased this T by Alexander Wang skirt back in February. This is the first time I wore it. I would say it has got bit of glamour feel and goes well with more casual clothes like these pumps and top. Anyway, I am in love with this amazing weather and so glad that I can actually wear summer clothes.

Doufam, ze se mate vsichni vyborne. Mozna si pamatujete, kdyz jsem si poridila tuhle maxi sukni T by Alexander Wang. Tohle je vlastne poprve, co ji mam na sobe. Prijde mi takova glam a tak ji kombinuju s vice obycejnymi kousky jako napriklad topshopacke boticky a dirkovany topik. Moje nadseni z letniho pocasi je stale obrovske, jsem rada, ze muzu letni obleceni poradne vynosit. To Londynske leto neleto jsem si tady v Cesku a v Cannes opravdu vynahradila. 

Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: T by Alexander Wang skirt, Topshop pumps, River Island Clutch, Forever 21 top, Gianfranco Ferre sunglasses

5 comments:

  1. Hezká kombinace. Ty boty jsou skvělé! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ty me chvalis ustavicne, ale vubec mi to nevadi Misko hihi

      Delete
  3. All photos are fantastic!!!!! Today for the first time I visited your blog and I should say that I like it too much. You look so fashionable dear.
    I became you new follower on Bloglovin if you can follow me back I will be very happy.
    Have a nice day.
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...