Jul 14, 2012

Red leather in the rain


Hello to all my readers,

I guess you must have noticed I changed the filter on the pictures. Well, the weather is driving me mad as it just rains all the time so I wanted to add a bit of warm feel to them. 
This is typical and comfortable brunch outfit and mixture of cheap and more expensive pieces. I got this blouse in Primark where I go very rarely and it was 5 £ well no harm to get something colourful every now and then. I mixed them with my leather jacket I bought in winter sales in Czech Republic. Well sometimes you need just good skinny jeans and nice bag and here we go.

Do you like mixing cheap and more expensive pieces?

Urcite jste si vsimli, ze jsem zmenila filtr na fotografiich. To pocasi se uz opravdu neda zvladat, tak jsem chtela trosku veselejsi a teplejsi atmosferu. 
Tento outfit je idealnim na sobotni dopoledne a brunch ve meste. Rada kombinuji levne a drazsi veci. Napriklad tuhle bluzku jsem poridila nedavno v Primarku, kam uz chodim opravdu vyjimecne a stala 5 £, libily se mi ty barvy a je opravdu pravda, ze rozjasni treba tmave kalhoty ci sukni. Bundu si mozna pamatujete jako jeden z mych ulovku v Brne v zimnich slevach. Myslim, ze dobre skinny dziny a kvalitni taska pak cely outfit trosku povysi.

A co vy? Kombinujete radi levnejsi a drazsi kousky?

Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: Diesel jeans, La Strada shoes, Atmosphere blouse, Bershka leather jacket, Balenciaga bag, Asos collar brooch

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...