Oct 10, 2011

Last summer days





Dear bloggers,

Most Londoners would spend last summer and sunny days in park so I did the same. I went for a walk with my friend and it was really packed.

You may have noticed my latest obsession with leather and especially leather waistcoats. This is very old and it used to be my mum's.

How do you like leather pieces ?

Vetsina Londynanu travila posledni letni dny v parku a ja jsem udelala to same. Sla jsem se projit s kamaradkou do nacpaneho Hydeparku, kde si lidi uzivali pikniky, jezdili na lodickach nebo se ciste prochazeli.

Mozna jste si vsimli me posedlosti kozenyma vestama. Tahle byla moji maminky a je asi hodne stara.


A co vy a kuze? Libi se vam?


Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: River Island maxi dress, Mulberry bag, Vintage leather waistcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...