Oct 1, 2011

The best of Milan FW











Dear bloggers,

I absolutely love so many collections from Milan FW. I am so sad that D&G line was the last ever but on the other hand, it was stunning. I love the patterns, colours and everything. I really liked the cuts and some models on Fendi runway as well. Also Mr Dundas has done fantastic job for Pucci, I cannot take my eyes of the stunning dresses. Really impressed. Alberta Ferretti was great as always so here are couple of pictures from Milan runways.

I am going there for longer weekend and thank you to Czech chicks bloggers for publishing article about shopping. Very helpful.

I will make sure I will do the best shopping route ever :)

Love Glamazon xoxo

Nemuzu verit, kolik krasnych kolekci bylo prezentovano na Milanskem tydnu mody. Je smutne, ze D&G konci, ale na druhou stranu to byla uzasna kolekce. Totalne jsem se zamilovala do vsech tech potisku a barev. Nektere modely a hlavne strihy z kolekce Fendi byly take velmi zajimave a v neposledni rade velky potlesk pro pana Dundase, protoze posledni Pucci kolekce je opet dokonala. Vzdycky me dostanou jejich materialy a barvy a strihy. No a nesmim opomenout Albertu Ferretti, protoze neni kolekce, co by se mi nelibila.

Do Milana se chystam za dva tydny a tak se mi opravdu hodil clanek od bloggerek Czech Chicks. Urcite se vydam po jejich stopach. Mimochodem pokud mate zajem, klidne napisu podobny clanek o NY nebo Londyne...nosim totiz v hlave mega mapu nakupovacich tras...hihi.

Preji krasny vikend.


Love Glamazon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...