Jul 16, 2010

Friday night date with a vampire








Hi Everybody,
 
I do not know how about you but I have been in love with vampires since I saw Twilight. Or better said, one specific vampire. I just saw the third part and had to dress up for that properly, lots of red and black.
It was the right choice for the movie setting and I loved the movie soooo much. What do you think about the ending. Not bat at all, I am so happy that Bella went for Edward, they are just amazing together. My heart is beating seriously.

So who was your friday night date?

Love Glamazon xoxo

Wearing: Dress Oasis, Bag Chanel, Scarf Vintage, Tights Asos, Shoes Atmosphere, Leather Jacket Oasis

3 comments:

  1. Super outfit! Nejvíce se mi líbí boty a Chanelka :))

    Andrea
    http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrejko, dekuji...me taky....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahoj topanky su super, mam podobne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...